SanDisk Z410 480GB 2.5″ Drive SSD (SD8SBBU-480G-1122)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- SSD performance and battery-savings to everyday PCs without sacrificing capacity.
- Half a terabyte made affordable.
- Enables a lean BOM cost while increasing performance and reliability for Computers
- For IT departments, reduces TCO of computer systems and improves end user experience.
- Improved responsiveness and storage reliability with an SLC cache, and host write analysis algorithm.
- Lowest average power consumption.
- Low power with DEVSLP support, allows for fan-less designs and meets green legislation requirements.
- Form Factor: 2.5″
- Capacity: 480GB
- Interface: SATA III
- Max Sequential Read: Up to 535 MBps
- Max Sequential Write: Up to 445 MBps
- 4KB Random Read: Up to 37,000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write: Up to 68,000 IOPS
- MTTF: Up to 1,750,000 hours
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -55°C ~ +85°C
- Max Shock Resistance: 1500G
- Max Vibration Resistance:
- Operating: 5.0 gRMS, 10 – 2000 Hz
- Non-operating: 4.9 gRMS, 7 – 800 Hz
- Dimensions: 7.00mm x 69.85mm x 100.00mm
- Weight: 30g