MikroTik Cloud Core Router CCR1036-12G-4S
MikroTik Cloud Core Router CCR1036-12G-4S is an industrial grade router with cutting edge 36 core CPU. If you need many millions of packets per second – Cloud Core Router with 36 cores is your best choice.
The device comes in a 1U rackmount case, has four SFP ports, twelve Gigabit ethernet ports, a serial console cable and a USB port.
The new r2 version has onboard 4GB of RAM, onboard M.2 slot, full size USB slot and dual PSU for redundancy!
- Product code: CCR1036-12G-4S
- Architecture: TILE
- CPU: TLR4-03680
- CPU core count: 36
- CPU nominal frequency: 1.2 GHz
- Dimensions: 443 x 193 x 44 mm
- Size of RAM: 4 GB
- Storage size: 1 GB
- Storage type: NAND
- MTBF Approximately: 200’000 hours at 25C
- Tested ambient temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- IPsec hardware acceleration: Yes
- RouterOS license: 6
- Operating System: RouterOS